Beautiful Day- U2

sexta-feira, 24 de setembro de 2010

You are my life and my love, My Darly

You are my life,
you are my world,
you are my love,
but said-me please:
Why you haven´t with me?

I love you very much
and i need you,
because i love you so much.

My life, is all with you,
for this i said you,
for you to said this:

Say you that love me all around the world,
stay and hug me all around the world,
be yours a boy,
Just say you love me forever.

I never ever realized,
it´s so easy to make you happy,
but i think the you to know,
because i love you very much.

I never will, that my soul dies,
because she love you very,
and you are my life, my love.

Come on now my love, say you love me
because is very important for my soul not dies,
and because my love is very big for you, Daniel.

I love you so much,
but i don´t know,
what you think and what you feel,
for me, Daniel.

Kiss with very love,
Lénia

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário